Remember, this is just the beginning! You have now entered into a new life of purpose with God. However, there is a whole life ahead of you that needs to be lived purposefully within God's will for your life. You will now want to find out in more detail what God's plan for your life is. God will reveal this to you as you maintain a close relationship with Him through Jesus Christ! It is of the utmost importance that you now grow spiritually in your relationship with God.
We recommend that you do the following to begin your spiritual growth:
1. Testify to someone that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. This may be your father, mother, brother, sister, wife, husband, or a friend. Don't procrastinate - do it today! (If you are living in a religious intolerant country, you will have to be discreet about this. Seek out another Christian that lives in your neigbourhood. If you don't know any other Christians where you live, contact us by email at the contact link below.)
Why is it important to testify? Audible confession of the truth is an important element in Christian growth. You now need to take a step of faith for the Holy Spirit to be released in your life, for we read in Rom 10:9 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." We also read in Mat 10:32,33: "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."
2. Read the Bible and pray every day. If you don't know where to get a Bible in your country, you may download the YouVersion BibleApp and read the Bible in your own language on your own device for free. Here is the link. If you don't know where to start reading, begin with the Gospel of John in the New Testament. However, in time it is important that you systematically read through the entire Bible. Read through both the Old as well as the New Testaments simultaneously.
I suggest you read two or more chapters in the Old Testament and one or more chapters in the New Testament every day. This way you will read through the entire Bible in little more than a year. I suggest you begin your Bible reading by reading the booklet: Help From Above. The booklet is also available in a number of other languages. You will find the links below. It's free. You can also download the entire Bible for free from the internet. You will find the link below.
3. If you don't belong to a local Bible-believing Christian church, find one and become an active member of your church. (If there is no Christian church in your country or neighbourhood, email us at the contact address below.) Tell your pastor that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. (Remember, we are not a church (with a small letter) or denomination. We are a non-denominational evangelisic ministry working for the Christian church universal.)
4. Read Christian books, magazines and literature and grow in knowledge of the Bible. Here is a valuable link to begin with. These books are available in a large number of languages and are free!
5. Pray about every decision you have to take. Remember God has a magnificent plan for your life. God has the perfect companion for you if you are still unmarried; God has a perfect plan for your marriage and family happiness; God has a perfect plan for your career and financial success; God has a perfect plan for every area of your life. You can trust God with every area of your life!
To help you grow in faith we have published a series of short Bible study messages under the title, Foundational Word Enforcement. This is the link to Lesson 1. We would highly recommend that you follow this series as it will most certainly have a substantial impact on your spiritual growth. We will send you the links to the other lessons periodically.
May God bless you and keep you. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you until Jesus returns!
Your friends at
Foundational Word Enforcement - Lesson 1
Help From Above - Important Bible verses
Download Help From Above in another language
List of free available Christian booklets
Read the Bible in your own language on your device for free
Download the entire Bible for free - E-Sword Electronic Bible